The use of the Dirac Delta Function allows simple derivations of many common Mellin Transforms. The Mellin Transform and the Dirac Delta Function is a quick note that addresses a question posed on MathOverflow.
- The Creation / Raising Operators for Appell Sequences
- The Elliptic Lie Triad: KdV and Ricatti Equations, Infinigens, and Elliptic Genera
- The Kervaire-Milnor Formula
- Snakes in the Appell Orchard
- Mellin Interpolation of Differential Ops and Associated Infinigens and Appell Polynomials: The Ordered, Laguerre, and Scherk-Witt-Lie Diff Ops