The use of the Dirac Delta Function allows simple derivations of many common Mellin Transforms. The Mellin Transform and the Dirac Delta Function is a quick note that addresses a question posed on MathOverflow.
- Representing integration in the reciprocal spaces of the Fourier and Laplace transforms
- The Riemann and Hurwitz zeta functions and the Mellin transform interpolation of the Bernoulli polynomials
- Appell polynomials, cumulants, noncrossing partitions, Dyck lattice paths, and inversion
- The Hirzebruch criterion for the Todd class
- The Bernoulli polynomials and Hirzebruch’s generalized Todd class