The use of the Dirac Delta Function allows simple derivations of many common Mellin Transforms. The Mellin Transform and the Dirac Delta Function is a quick note that addresses a question posed on MathOverflow.
- A Class of Differential Operators and the Stirling Numbers
- Fractional calculus and interpolation of generalized binomial coefficients
- Newton Interpolation and the Derivative in Finite Differences
- Representing integration in the reciprocal spaces of the Fourier and Laplace transforms
- The Riemann and Hurwitz zeta functions and the Mellin transform interpolation of the Bernoulli polynomials